List of active policies
|Website policy||Site policy||All users|
Welcome to E-learning @ IJEACM
Welcome to E-learning @ IJEACM
RULES FOR ONLINE CONDUCT
You agree that you are responsible for your own use of this website and for your "User Postings". "User Postings" include all content submitted, posted, published or distributed on the website by you or other users of the website, including but not limited to all forum posts, notes, questions, answers, quizzes, comments, videos and file uploads. IJEACM routinely screen or monitor user postings to the website and reserves the right (but is under no obligation) to remove any forbidden / prohibited content in its discretion. You agree that you will use the website in compliance with this ToU agreement and all applicable regional, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, including intellectual proprietary laws.
- enrolls or registers you in any educational institution, or in any course offered by any educational institution
- establishes any relationship between you and any educational institution with which IJEACM may be affiliated
- entitles you to access or use the resources of any educational institution beyond the Online Courses provided by this website.
In addition you agree and acknowledge that neither user posting nor the content on any links to other websites are screened, moderated, approved, reviewed or endorsed by IJEACM. IJEACM is not responsible or liable for content of any postings therein.
COPYRIGHT (© IJEACM)
All content or other materials available on this website, including but not limited to code, images, text, layouts, arrangements, displays, illustrations, audio and video clips, HTML files and other content are the property of IJEACM. All contents, if not mentioned otherwise, are placed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
USER MATERIAL SUBMISSION
By submitting or distributing your User Postings, you affirm, represent and warrant
- that you have the necessary rights, licenses, consents and/or permissions to reproduce and publish the User Postings and to authorize IJEACM and its users to reproduce, modify, publish and otherwise use and distribute your User Postings in a manner consistent with the licenses granted by you below
- that neither your submission of your User Postings nor the exercise of the licenses granted below will infringe or violate the rights of any third party. You, and not IJEACM, are solely responsible for your User Postings and the consequences of posting or publishing them.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This websites may include hyperlinks to websites maintained or controlled by others. Neither IJEACM nor the affiliated institutions do not routinely screen, approve, review or endorse the contents of or use of any of the products or services that may be offered at those websites. Those other websites are not under our control, and you acknowledge and agree that IJEACM is not responsible for the collection and use of your information by such websites.
Educational and related materials on this website is placed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Under this license you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
WEBSITE VISIT DATA
This website records your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes - your server's address; the name of the top-level and second-level domains from which you access the Internet (for example, .gov, .com, .in, .gov.in, .edu.in, .ac.in); the type of browser you use; the date and time you access the site; the pages you have accessed and the documents downloaded and the previous Internet address from which you linked directly to the site.
We will not identify users or their browsing activities, except when a regional/national law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs.
A cookie is a piece of software code that an internet web site sends to your browser when you access information at that site. This website require users to enable the cookies.
Your email address will only be recorded if you choose to send a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and will not be disclosed to any third-party, without your consent.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are asked for any other Personal Information you will be informed how it will be used if you choose to give it. If at any time you believe the principles referred to in this privacy statement have not been followed, or have any other comments on these principles, please notify the webadmin through the contact us page.
Note: The use of the term 'Personal Information' in this privacy statement refers to any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.